Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's 4:58pm and I'm about to meet my "Dynamics" maker

So have you ever had that feeling where you study and go to class and then the exam comes around and you just feel like you're screwed? I've been studying all week for my dreaded Dynamics midterm and I'm about to go take it in....... 30 mins.... I feel sooooo screwed! I also had a Strengths of Materials midterm today.... that one was fun... but it's not over till the grades come in.... and oh yeah ANOTHER one tomorrow! Chem ass tree..... yay! my life is so awesome ....... NOT! anyone want to trade places with me? you ace my tests.... i'll cook ya dinner.... fair deal? come on you engineers....... i know you want to :lol: k just had to vent.... now i'm OFF to take my exam! yaaaaaaaaay :cry:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Yup! Been there done that too! Had to take many quizes, tests, exams, miterms, finals (everything you can imagine), and do a gazillion presentations, lectures, etc... to earn my 4 degrees. :weirdo:

Don't forget to let us know how well you did!! :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
LOL. It funny that you mention these exams...I just finally gave up and threw out all my statics, dynamics, materials textbook last week. Never needed them once I got a real job but I am feeling you on the stress associated with midterms. I can still remember cramming and praying before my midterms.

·
Registered
95 Posts
baisee00

I feel for ya! I hated dynamics.

At least its over now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Stats said:
Reminds of the 2 1/2 days of pure terror : The CPA exam
it's only 2 days in california.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I dunno, dynamics wasn't too bad for me at RPI... :wink: You'll do fine if you looked at all your back exams, HW's and solutions for each.

·
Registered
811 Posts
joma said:
Stats said:
It has been 15 years so things do change. How do do you do 5 sections in 2 days?

When I took it, Practice was two 1/2 day sections, B-Law, Audit, and Theory were all 1/2 day sections.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!
ill be there next semester :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
lol, i wish you luck, if u wish me luck. now to do statics hw :( fun fun saturday night.

¤Daniel :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahahah i'm doing strengths of materials hw and i just totally blanked out on analyzing trusses! how lame is that?! and daniel..........statics is so much more fun than dynamics ....... like 10,0000 times more fun :weirdo:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Stats said:
joma said:
Stats said:
It has been 15 years so things do change. How do do you do 5 sections in 2 days?

When I took it, Practice was two 1/2 day sections, B-Law, Audit, and Theory were all 1/2 day sections.
In california its only 4 parts. business law, audit, tax, and financial accounting. they are changing law to economics this year. i actually enjoyed taking the tests.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
joma
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing