Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a WheelSkins Two-Tone Grey and Black steering wheel cover with gray at the top and bottom and black on the sides. The grey perfectly matched the VW grey interior (which I have also) but is, peeling, turned brown and fading at the 12:00 position. I am considering a two tone Isotta, but need to know where I can get one online or in the Chicago area.

My Wheelskin model started to fade/change after about 2.5 to 3 years. Please share your experiences with both models (Isotta and Wheel skins)

I have a 2K passat with 4 spoke wheel

Thanx in advance,

Dj

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I have one. I used it for about 1 year. Dont remember how much I paid for it, but I'll give it to you for 20 bucks if you pick it up. Its black. I dont have the box for it, nor do I have instructions, and you'll need to supply your own thread to install it.

No problems with mine whatsoever. I took it off because I sold the Passat...let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
love that leather cover. Anyone know how thick this wheel cover is. I like the wheel thickness now with no additional cover. but if the isotta is thin enough I will soon sport the two tone in either black-red or black-gray combo... :thumbup:

Anyone?

Edit: also, what about the steering wheel controls for the radio and cruise control? Do the wheel covers keep this in mind?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
The only american importer was New Dimensions, but they dont sell it anymore. You need to buy it directly from Issota it is ~$78 and then shipping from Italy.
www.isotta.com :thumbup:
The price is $78 with shipping. I bought my first one from ND almost five years ago and had to replace it a couple of years later. By that point, nobody in the states had any left and so I ordered through Isotta directly. They ship very quickly and everything arrived in order. I would highly suggest them again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.