Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I love parts4vws.com, for both my passat and former mk2 and mk3 jettas I had. I think in general most people have been very happy with them, plus you will get something extra delivered to you wih your order. :thumbup:
They price matched on my suspension I ordered last year, I was buying the bilsteins from them, but they asked about springs, I told them they were alot higher than some other specials at the time and they said,"no problem, we'll match that".

·
Registered
215 Posts
interesting, their site has changed a little.

I've gotten a couple of things from them in the past wiht no problems (don't even remember what now). I don't think I heard of any here haivng trouble with them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!!! I know I should be patient and wait for group buys and all, but they have b5.5 Oem Hella bi-xenons for a reasonable?? price, and I think I have to have them. :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I've always had good results with them, pretty quick turnaround, too.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Barnacle-Billy said:
Thank you!!! I know I should be patient and wait for group buys and all, but they have b5.5 Oem Hella bi-xenons for a reasonable?? price, and I think I have to have them. :D
I thought there was a group buy on these... 1050 dollars shipped.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
My bad... not active yet. Looks like they are going active soon though. Be carefi; with the Hella bi-xenons. The ones that come on the US W8 will NOT be a direct fit to your car. Only the european bi-xenons are a direct fit.
Group Buy Link:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66649

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VWPassatGLX155 said:
My bad... not active yet. Looks like they are going active soon though. Be carefi; with the Hella bi-xenons. The ones that come on the US W8 will NOT be a direct fit to your car. Only the european bi-xenons are a direct fit.
Group Buy Link:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66649
Thanks for the info. I have emailed them to see if their bi-xenons are euro-spec. I think they want $1,250.00 for their "plug and play" unit. I will keep an eye on this group buy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts