Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searches, but couldn't find a definitive answer. Is there something similar to the icelink for the Zen? Links?

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I'm sure if you go to Enfig.com there is some adapter that could use the CD changer port on the back of the radio and give you RCA inputs.

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have a Factory stereo or aftermarket stereo?
Factory. I called enfig and they showed me what to get, so I ordered the adapters.

Do you know where the best place to get a female heaphone jack? I want to be able to mount it in the center console cubby so I don't have an attached wire hanging around all the time.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I assume the Enfig set you up with RCA inputs similar to the blitzsafe unit, then you need to get a headphone to RCA cable which are 6-15 bucks at BB.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Lima-

I have a Sansa MP3 player that I would like to run thru my OEM Monsoon. What stuff did Enfig tell you that you needed?

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I assume the Enfig set you up with RCA inputs similar to the blitzsafe unit, then you need to get a headphone to RCA cable which are 6-15 bucks at BB.
Yeah, I ordered the cable from them too. But I wanna find a female jack that i can join to the rca cable and install in the wall of the cubby so I can buy a separate male-male cable to store in the glovebox when i'm not using it. I think i found what i'm looking for here.
Maybe I can find something of a higher quality though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts