Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my car club REINER DEUTSCHER let me know what you think. This is the last time you will see pics like this. coming soon new pics and new setups.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
thank god i didnt paint my stock rims black and raise it in the winter. sorry but i love the satin silver but im losing my love for shiny black wheels. mine were flat with i special technique to make them shiny but not as shiny as yours.

her's a couple of mine for refrence

and every one thought i was on steely's on the highway

and i think that jetta's running on some supermesh's

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah bro your car is very nice. It takes a whole different look wit those rims. the reason why i painted my stocky is because one day i got bored and wanted to do something different so i painted them. I see what you mean wit the different blacks. Yours do look nice. I am looking for rims to put on my car now probably audi b5 s4 rims.:thumbup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bowdown: as far as my boy wit the jetta we made those mesh's ourselfs so if anyone wants to know how we did them just let me know. We are still missing two more cars in the pics but i will update them soon.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
who are the original makers of the jetta's mesh wheels and how did you make them. they look like there 8.5 all the way around

they look very similar to mine that ill be running this year and mine come the way they are.. 19x 8.5 front and 9.5 rear..

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys i didnt mean we made the mesh rims we make the mesh grills for jettas. But the mesh rims on the jetta are made by axis.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone have audi B5 s4 rims. if so let me know. or if anyone is selling any rims that might look good on my b5 just let me know. I am open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I am doing the audi rs4 front bumper, enkei rsv rims 18x8, kw coilover,magnaflow exhaust,giac chip,custom paint job,milteck cat. thats what i have in mind to do now. but if anyone has any suggestions i am willing to hear them.;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks aliencds. I painted them myself with one of my friends. It took along time to do them. See what happend with the center caps was that when we finished i noticed that i didnt buy paint that will stick real nice on the plastic so i i couldnt paint them. At first i didnt want to put them on but then i saw that they looked good and i just kept them on.:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea bro i was thinking about doing 18" but those 17" were nice but not what i was looking for. Thanx.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
^Someone will disagree, but they sort of remind me of these if they were (very) tinted:

Great high-contrast shots BTW!

:sleep:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts