Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will sound a dumb question but does anyone know how to change the rear courtesy light bulb, does the whole unit need to come out, and is it just a question of pulling and yanking it to get it out?? Haven't been able to budge it!
In addition has anyone wired theirs up to come on when the Dome switch is turned on??

·
Registered
503 Posts
In addition has anyone wired theirs up to come on when the Dome switch is turned on??
I asked here about this but never got any good answers, although there is actually a switch specially for turning all the lights on, it sits at the bottom right in the dash, i did get a part number for this switch somewhere but it doesn't check out. (i wanted to not even have to reach up to the roof to get the lights on :D ). I think it should be quite easy to make both rears come on with the front, but ive not got round to it yet, vw should have done tho.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, Removed easily once you know how, the bulb is NOT a festoon type but that all-in-one type with the holder, a trip to the stealers I think!!:bowdown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts