Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Staffan said:
I'm planning to install the VW Sharan clock. Total mod cost like 60 bucks. Has anyone done it? Pics please...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Staffan said:
Yeah I know stupid :crazy: , I mean other pics.....

I think Stupid is a little uncalled for....!!!!
:mad:

I actually typed in a comment but I guess it didnt come across when I saved my post.

My comment was : I really like the looks of that mod. And I went on to say that is was a good idea and that I would also like to try it. And that I will be watching for more info on it.

But thanks for your great attitude.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Maybe "stupid" means "good friend" in Swedish...

·
Registered
388 Posts
That looks good. Damn shame they can't make a compass exactly like that. I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Todd said:
Staffan said:
Yeah I know stupid :crazy: , I mean other pics.....

I think Stupid is a little uncalled for....!!!!
:mad:
My apologizes to you Todd, my bad english. What I meant was, I'm stupid[b/], writing "Has anyone done this mod, pics please", when obviously someone already had, otherwise this pics would'nt exist.

Thank you mgolz.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
off topic: given that the 2nd post is nothing but a repeat of the first, i think it's a justifiably funny post. you should just go back and edit your post that the comment didn't come through on.

on topic: nice looking clock but where would you put it? if you have the sunroof the sunroof motor panel would be in the way. plus...you've got a clock on the instrument panel...let passengers look at their watch or cellphone to get the time!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Scotaku said:
Staab is quick to point out that his car -does-not- have a sunroof in his opening disclaimer. I too think the sunroof gadgetry prevents this mod, cool as it is.
Yeah, I am not sure if this would work if you have a sunroof.

It does look mighty fine though. My girlfriend always complains how she cannot see the clock when I am driving. I told her to look at her watch. :crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts