Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inpro- or Dubstop which site is better to buy from?

Hi I am interested in buying chrome mirror covers, chrome door handles and a spoiler lip for my vw 2003 w8. Which site is better for these Inpro or Dubstob? Which has better quality and price?

Thanks.

Dave

·
he just thinks he's amazing. really. no kidding.
3,779 Posts
Welcome. :beer:

I've purchased several items through Dubstop. I just bought some aspherical mirrors from their ebay auction on Monday, and just got them today. I'll likely buy from them again.

No experience with the other.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
My vote for DubStop. Rus is a great guy. I bought 2 sets of chrome door handle covers and several other items from him before :thumbup:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Dubstop and is it a reliable site to purchase from? I have a 02 30V and couldnt find that many sites that were trustworthy to order from. I keep hearing Russ is a good guy but im also hearing he takes a long time to ship your product! Any input would be very helpful..Thanks:)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
The only time it takes a long time for Rus to ship things is he is in across seas getting parts. I order a few times and got them in more then reasonable times.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Rus hasn't failed me yet either. Others have posted things though. I will buy from him again.

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
Hasn't failed me either, always get my stuff under a week's time. However, I do want to send my antenna back after it faded from black to gold. :mad:

·
Registered
211 Posts
^^ mine did the same thing, not sure where I purchased it from though. I tried to remove it and it had rusted to the antenna base. I ended up breaking the base in the removal process, which really sucks because I have not had radio reception in 3 months. :(

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I think I'm gunna paint it rather than send it back. Then it won't fade. :)
HA. my stubby from Rus (the middle part, not chrom part) rusted in one season. But for the cost of the item, I am not going to fault him. He didn't make the product, just selling it.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
^^ mine did the same thing, not sure where I purchased it from though. I tried to remove it and it had rusted to the antenna base. I ended up breaking the base in the removal process, which really sucks because I have not had radio reception in 3 months. :(
use a coat hanger ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I just ordered from Dubstop last week wednesday and its here this very monday. Im very pleased with the product and the shipping time. Rus is awesome and im definitely ordering from Rus and Marcus again!:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts