Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering has anyone changed out there side mirrors for the new '04 indicator side mirrors ?? Is it an easy install or just forget about it , I think there gr8 looking and wouldn't mind them on my :b5: .5 :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
I like them on my new '04, but I'm disappointed about how big the lens is with respect to the LED's. I was expecting more lights! It also takes a little getting used to because the corner of the mirror blinks back at you. It can fool you out of the corner of your eye.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I think you can leave the fender blinker alone and it still looks alright.

I have one Reflex silver set left plus will get one more + 1 black magic in the next few days.

They are $375 shipped to your door in US including Aspherical mirror glass (driver side) and regular mirror glass passenger side (euro package).

Thanks very much

-Rus

:wink:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just got a pair from Troopster93 and they look great but I don't know the first thing about removing the oem mirrors. Does anyone have any info that they'd like to share? :???: 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.