Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i can say is Mitsubishi, Caddilac and Subaru better get taller fences around their test tracks! If this montage is true they have been peeking over every fence.

I'm not responsible for the following, Carspy is!

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
It looks a bit "overly" done... like they couldn;'t stop. Too many scoops... too altezza-y... too much stuff. i think if they dialed it down a bit, it may actually look ok. Its like they said, let put in everything that could be cool into one car... not realizing that it may be too much. Like look at that tailpipe; it looks cool but a bit "too much" again.

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
It looks a bit "overly" done... like they couldn;'t stop. Too many scoops... too altezza-y... too much stuff. i think if they dialed it down a bit, it may actually look ok. Its like they said, let put in everything that could be cool into one car... not realizing that it may be too much. Like look at that tailpipe; it looks cool but a bit "too much" again.
Acctually the tailpipe doesnt look bad....just the cut out for it looks terrible....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Its probably still concept...I doubt they would release such a car with so much bodywork. Probably done to confuse the hell out of all of us. :p

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
I agree with you there, but I also think Toyota knows what it's doing in terms of offering a product that sells. Thanks to the TFATF and the rising popularity of riced out car shows, and companies like Wing West, it' stuff like this that apparently sells these days. Sad thing is that even the adults are buying tacky body add-ons, not just the kids. Lol, even dealerships (saw some altezzas for sale todays at the Mazda dealer), and manufacturers are encouraging all this stuff. We live in the era where rice sells. Money talks, and bullsh!t walks.

·
Registered
634 Posts
stealthx32 said:
Its probably still concept...I doubt they would release such a car with so much bodywork. Probably done to confuse the hell out of all of us. :p
Doesn't Toyota race the Altezza? Looks like some of that ventwork could be for racing usage.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
looks way better than the current ES350 or 300 whichever it is.

Need to lose the gold blingy wheels and put some proper silver BBS on there.

And the taillights are just wrong. blech.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts