Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Here we go again....I dont want or really care for specs if that things is gonna look like that.

All new BMW headlights look worst then the new ES300's.....and thats pretty bad.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Even though the bangle is gone (notive his name with no capital letter...no respect) I think his designs will stay in BMWs designers blood forever....... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Considering it takes several years to gestate a new car, the upcoming 3 Series design falls well within The Dark Ages of Bangle.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
So how is this different from the run of the mill 3 series? No fender vents, no distinctive front fascia, no emblem, ???????
So the magazine says, hey trust us, this is M3. Why?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Has anyone heard of the up and coming 1&2 series BMW? They are going to have an M1/M2 also. I think the 1 series is a hatchback that will stay over in Europe and the 2 series will come to the US in late 2005. M2 will likely carry a 3.0, inline 6 w/300HP. Its going to look alot like the 3 series above.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Why does BMWs look more and more like Pontiacs.
What's next, bodyside ribbed cladding???

Very ironic how BMW tried (unsucessfully) to sue Pontiac for copying the kidney grilles back in the late 80's. Is this BMWs revenge?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
:puke: (notice the color of the HURl matches the color of the paint) that thing is not only UGLY it's BORING! The BMW sonata...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
Nenad
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing