Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
eh, its nice, if thats your thing....im not big on suv's. if i were ever to get an suv it would only be a mercedes g-class. that thing looks like the benz engineers resurrected the design from some old nazi tank and updated it. thats how awesome it is. :D

now thats an suv. none of this pansy "sleak body lines" crap :lol:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
yeah, the above suv is real cool now that you probably see them tooling around the hamptons by rich bitches.

how cool? not very. they were better when only a handful of people who knew what they were had them imported.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
pafc said:
eh, its nice, if thats your thing....im not big on suv's. if i were ever to get an suv it would only be a mercedes g-class. that thing looks like the benz engineers resurrected the design from some old nazi tank and updated it. thats how awesome it is. :D

now thats an suv. none of this pansy "sleak body lines" crap :lol:
That's because the G class has been around since 1979

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Kiyoshi said:

G55 AMG anyone? $95K?
Im sorry but G wagons.....I dont know.....dont see what the big deal is. I mean there is alot of great technology....and this and that.....but the styling is yucky IMO. Too old....Im sorry.

Besides if this thing been around for soo long I would think that Mercedes ahs all the bugs and quirks worked out......and I would doubt thats the case....not todays Mercedes.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.