1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
accord looking

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
when you say "in the works" you aren't kidding this time.

Hyundai, has really been going in the right direction the past few years. They have come a long way since the $4,995 Excel.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
take a look at the panel fit on that last pic, bottom of trunk lid to right-rear fender. either the trunk isn't closed, or they've got some serious pre-production panel fit issues. which is definitely un-accord like.

looks good though, the 40% that's done at least.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Medrosje said:
take a look at the panel fit on that last pic, bottom of trunk lid to right-rear fender. either the trunk isn't closed, or they've got some serious pre-production panel fit issues. which is definitely un-accord like....

It's a Bangle rip-off. It's supposed to be that way. :p

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
actually, the front looks seriously Phaeton like.

And Medrosje -
I'd hate to what every other car companies "prototypes" look like.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I think Hyundai is making extremely good progress. I like the current Sonata, and this one looks to be much better in every aspect. Who knows, in a couple years Hyundai might be said in the same breath as Toyota and Honda without hesitation.. :thumbup:

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
Whoa....are those backup sensors on a Sonata? Wow....high-class features!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
fookie said:
Whoa....are those backup sensors on a Sonata? Wow....high-class features!
I'd be willing to bet that most cars in Asia tend to come with sensors, what with the tighter parking situation. Don't expect to see them here in the US, though. :)

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Looks pretty good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Look! It's a BRAND NEW Hyundai and its ALREADY in the shop! :lol:

Joking aside... it's not bad looking at all. I don't think I can put up with the center console (A/C radio) design though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts