Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

7 seater Crossover has a total length of 4.285mm, a width of 1.755mm and a height of 1.670mm which means its more compact in all dimensions in comparison to the new CR-V. On the other hand, it features a wheelbase of 2.700 mm meaning it's 80mm longer than the CR-V's. The Crossover will be available with two engines, a 140 Hp 1.8 litre and a 150 Hp 2.0 V-TEC both of whom will be offered in 2WD and 4WD versions.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
A Honda Element that spent a few months doing rounds between Denny's and Krispy Kreme...

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I actually like it, the exterior is like a more grown up Element and more pleasing to the eye while the interior is nicely designed and finished like all Hondas. I think the bevelled edge/corner theme of the exterior is smart, original and very appropriate for a SUV/crossover.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I've been more impressed by hondas as of late. Esp since my aunt bought a *gasp* civic hybrid, and you can tell that the quality of materials they're using has gone up since the days of the old CRX's and even the late 90's early 2000's cars. You can even see it in this car, which I agree has the new "decent" interior job on it.

Not bad, seen worse for the outside though... definetely looks like an Element and CRV made a baby though...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I kinda like it.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
That shifter placement reminds me of Eighties vidoe games like Out Run

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
7 seater? Where the hell they will put all of them? Otherwise, cute.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Another practical applicance by Honda. Dual exhausts too.
Any word on manual trans?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts