Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I'm slowly warming up to it's styling. The crome doesn't look all that bad on a black car.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Tinted tails? Wow....that's normally a really non-mainstream look. And the chromies don't look too good, how come they have to be big flashy wheels that belong on Escalades?

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
"That's hot!", what Paris Hilton says about the black 300C.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ya know...thats just sexy. With some slightly more understated 20's, the tails, and the suspension...that could be a contender. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
With the wheels on the bottom one...wow. I'm not really one for the bling, but I guess I could be a rap poser for a while... :poke:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I love it.
except for the ghetto style rims. If the rims are a little more sublte then :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
I like it ... Chrysler couldn't keep up with the demand of this car.

·
Banned
708 Posts
too bad its a POS a friend of mine had it as a rental car and it broke down on the second day he had it, when they called in to report the problem the guy on the phone laughed and said i bet the car is 300c isnt it?

·
Registered
544 Posts
hockey345 said:
too bad its a POS a friend of mine had it as a rental car and it broke down on the second day he had it, when they called in to report the problem the guy on the phone laughed and said i bet the car is 300c isnt it?
Nothing like basing a cars reliability on a single rental car experience. :crazy:

FWIW, I too had a 300C as a rental last month while my Passat was in the bodyshop. I found it to be a very refined sedan w/ an exteremely solid structure w/ no rattles or creaks. The interior materials weren't up to VW/Audi standards, but not horrible given the amount of HP/features for the money. Although I only had the vehicle for 5 days I didn't have any problems with it. Does that mean it's not a piece of crap now? :p As far as reliability goes, last time I checked Chrysler was ahead of VW. :wink: There seem to be plenty of happy 300C/Magnum owners on www.edmunds.com, www.dodgeboy.net, www.dodgeforums.com, etc.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
jwaters943 said:
hockey345 said:
Nothing like basing a cars reliability on a single rental car experience. :crazy:
Sir, I beg the differ ... all my previous car buying decisions are based on 2nd (3rd in this case) hand hear say rental car experience. :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts