Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe they should call it a Mabillac (Maybach + Caddillac)!

Under the contraction ULS (Ultra Luxury Sedan) Cadillac plans a luxury sedan with V12-Motor for the coronation/culmination of the program. It is the again developed North-Star-Aluminium-V12, in to 100. Anniversary of the mark presented sports car study Cien its debut gave: with four cam shafts, direkteinspritzung, lying above, cylinder disconnection, 750 HP and 610 Nm torque. Completely as much power might not become it in the series, but enough, in order to be able to offer the V12-Boliden from Stuttgart and Munich Paroli. Among them it in addition, two V8-Ausfuehrungen with 340 to scarce will give over 400 HP. With prices starting from 80,000 dollar would be the Cadillac ULS also after US yardsticks a real luxury car. Clearly over five meters long luxury liners like the STS with rear-wheel drive and optional all-wheel drive one offers.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
JettatoPassat said:
Why too much money? Is cadillac not supposed to charge close to its competitors? This car is gonna be their 7/S-class/A8/Quattroporte competitor. This car is the perfect finale to the Cadillac comeback.
I agree.

*GASP* Oh, no American cars must be cheap! :roll:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
AntWrig said:
JettatoPassat said:
Why too much money? Is cadillac not supposed to charge close to its competitors? This car is gonna be their 7/S-class/A8/Quattroporte competitor. This car is the perfect finale to the Cadillac comeback.
I agree.

GT40? Viper SRT-10? Corvette Z06? :crazy:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
DenimA4CVT said:
AntWrig said:
JettatoPassat said:
I agree.

GT40? Viper SRT-10? Corvette Z06? :crazy:
That is my point. If the car was a VW, BMW or any other European car company, he would not even have made that statement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.