Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Specs, so I can LOVE it even more...

I am surprised the fenders aren't flared more...

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
WorldCarFans said:
Audi is completing the A6 range with the RS6 as an direct competitor to BMW’s M5. Don’t get fooled by the S6 stickers on this Audi. This is the brand new and still secret RS6. The bigger air intakes in the front bumper and the two big oval exhaust pipes are the key clues. While the S models have four round exhaust pipes, the RS models have two oval pipes as their distinguishing feature. Shown in these spy photos is the Avant (station wagon), but it will also be available as a saloon. Powered by the same V10 engine as the S6, but with some help from a turbo delivering about 520-550 bhp, this Audi will give the M5 and E63 AMG a strong challenge. The RS6 will debut in Geneva in March 2007.
I'll take one in Phantom Black with a 6sp MT and a BOSE system.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
i really hope they bring the avant this time around. this thing looks great! a little more subtle then i expected, but that is not such a bad thing either. im sure it will be slushbox only, but i can live with that. hell i would still LOVE to have the previous rs6 - its still the car IMO.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Just a bunch of English courses left huh?:lol:
:biglaugh: :thumbup:

I'm with pass-variant though, they announce that they're bringing this over and I might have to start socking some pennies away.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Specs, so I can LOVE it even more...

I am surprised the fenders aren't flared more...
Why? The previous RS4 Avant had less wildly flared fenders than the sedan.

And that car needs roof rails so bad i can't stand it. And something on the ass end. I can't put my finger on it though. Could be the HUGE overhang in the back.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts