Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All i do know is BMW told Alpina to keep the output numbers below the M5 but Alpina said the actual performance will be above the M5 and it will be available in a 6sp! Yes!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
wow. the look of shitty rice rockets with unpainted body kits on a bmw. what a design theory.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Actually, once they fill in the washer holes with the nozzles/tops and actually paint the front to match, I think the front will look ok. These types of pictures as I've come to learn, don't do any car justice; you just have to see them in person IMO.

Alpina isn't all about body mods. It is truely a tuner with a huge history behind it with BMW. I'd love to see these two tuners go head-to-head in some R&T article or European Car . Of course they'd have to throw in the other big tuners too like Hamman but it would be a cool article. (Unless I missed it becuase I have NOT read the last 6 months of European Car).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.