Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The concept is real. They plan to bring the Camaro back in 2007 on a non F-body.
They scrapped the Camaro due to the inability to compete with the F-body. When they scrapped it, they stated it will be back with a new chassis to replace the F-body.

What they will use and what engine is up in the air. However, the CTS chassis would be nice. I would love to see the C6 chassis with LS2, but this would be a cheap mans Corvette. NO way they would do that. I would expect a direct copy of the 2006 GTO with a different interior and exterior.

I think they should get rid of the edges on the side and make it smooth like the OG Camaro. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
um... I like it.. always wondered what an old school 60 camaro would look like with updated styling....

Hood scoop reminds me of a 'cuda or mustangish...

the side mirrors ... think they might be a little too low to beuseful...

and i don't like the lower front end... looks like a 80s fbody.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
:shock:

Designer, Kris Horton, hails from Ridgecrest, Calif. The 19-year-old is currently enrolled at the Cerro Coso Academy of Digital Animation. Horton would like to attend the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, where many of GM's top designers have emerged.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
It's so hot my wife even thinks it's hot :eek: ..............and she doesn't even like my variant. :crazy:
All they need to do is smooth the fenders out and change the mirrors and I'd drive it as it is. Hell, I'd even trade in my B5 for one!

Paul :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.