Let me say this in advance "so what if it's p'shopped! its sexy :shock:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
nice evolution. nice. some subtle restyle points will make that a mini-Lambo

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
I like it, but the ass give me a "look-at-the-size-of-that-ass" feeling simular to the last generation Eclipse... except this one is showing some ass-crack.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I like it!!! However it doesn't have any of the Lotus cues (except for the poor visibility short windows).

The front looks a little like the Mercury Cougar (the shape of the hood and the detailing of the headlights), and the rear looks like the Gallardo without all those openings.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
If Lotus is calling that a 2006, expect for them to have their usual delays getting the car to the US on schedule. Make that a 2008!

They've been promising the Elise for years and it's finally going to get here this summer.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
If Lotus is calling that a 2006, expect for them to have their usual delays getting the car to the US on schedule. Make that a 2008!

They've been promising the Elise for years and it's finally going to get here this summer.
most of that has been the certification process for the US.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Medrosje said:
Johnny B5.5 said:

most of that has been the certification process for the US.
Not the bulk of it. Most of it has been because Lotus changed ownership, lack of commitment for a US Elise, etc. Those of us getting a federal Elise have Amie Johnson of Lotus USA to thank. He lobbied Lotus UK for a long, long time regarding a US Elise. Another thing that helped us was the the Espirt was going to be put out to pasture and if they didn't have a federal Elise ready, then they were no longer going to have a presence in the USA.

There are guys that have had deposits for a federal Elise with their dealer since 1999 and early 2000.

I should be getting my bordeaux red pearl w/ biscuit leather Elise before Christmas (fingers crossed). :thumbup:

www.elisetalk.com

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I just said last saturday at the Auto-Show that they needed to re-do the Espirit.
I like it, but i dont like all 4 Exhaust pipes in the center :crazy:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I just said last saturday at the Auto-Show that they needed to re-do the Espirit.
I like it, but i dont like all 4 Exhaust pipes in the center :crazy:
Our dealer in Houston has a new, nightfall blue 2004 that I drooled over last weekend at the LOST (Lotus Owners of South Texas) meeting. It's only 95 grand!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks kinda like the Elise, but with a fat body. Based on looks alone, I much prefer the the Elise instead, and I think I prefer the current Esprit more (albeit it's debateable whether or not it needed the facelift anyways).

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looks like two different pics.

·
Registered
392 Posts
This is a Gallardo Photoshop. The mag that published the pics did it.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
If the picture is original all I have to say is. :bow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts