Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Autoweek article indicated it was built on the Mazda 6 platform.
Too bad... no rear wheel drive...
Very nice though...
Notice the 80's champagne/beigh color combo :puke: I wonder if it would look even better in black :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think they purposely made the old ones look that horrible in preparation for the launching of this one...

·
Registered
7,583 Posts

I don't care for the "robot face" center stack. Reminds me of Marvin the Robot from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ("here I am, brain the size of a small planet...").

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
atomicalex said:
Center console is very Volvo.
hard-core Phaeton steering wheel rip-off! backend from the A8. The square dash is HIDEOUS. That square binnacle surrounding the driver gauges is some old style, and i mean that in a bad way.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Is that rod sporting beetle headlights?

Oh yeah, the concept. They took those air vents STRAIGHT off the Acura RSX. Looks nice though... Lincoln has no shortage of creativity or innovation when it comes to concept cars. Now they just need to GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND MAKE ONE OF THE DAMN THINGS! I mean enough already! I'm sick of how so many of these great American concepts come to not and the only cars they sell essentially haven't changed for like 20 years. WHAT GIVES!?!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts