Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I really like it -- looks more upscale and substantial than the current IS.

I thought the new design direction for Lexus is a more curvacious body following a wedge profile, as demonstrated on the new GS-series concept car? That looks really sexy, IMO.
I hope they don't tack on those round lights on the trunk.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I<3myW8 said:
Why is Lexus pretending it's German? With the German front license plate... it just doesn't make sense.
That's what I was thinking. The convertible looks good, nice and simple while still sporty (unlike BMW who tries too hard to make it look good). Except the moron who put the rear door on the second pic made it look weird. Plus the car is horribly proportioned.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
it looks like the poop i'm about to go take.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
RX8-themed front end?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
00Psst said:
20vvillian said:
No specs just speculation!...oh and photoshop...now you can't say it first! :lol:

Hmmm....

VW has the tendency to flaunt their concept vehicle way ahead of themselves. Where as Lexus keeps a low profile and usually launch their production vehicle soon after the press release of the concept vehicle. So in this case, if Lexus release this vehicle to production before VW, then does this mean that VW copied Lexus in the first place ?
... hmm ... food for thought.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.