·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes they appear to be rendered so don ride my ass, its fragile! :lol:

Say Hemi, "HEMI" :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think it's bad ass! Too bad they'll ruin it if they ever bring it to market...

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Looking at the top I see some Ford GT in it.

Over all it looks cool. Deffinatly original. I would be intrested to see what kind of numbers it would lay down.

-Nick

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
They are renderings any news of a "real" concept, that doesnt even look like a real car, good COMPUTER-ART though :lol:
If it did look like that well, i dont realy like it, Kinda Caddilac Cien-ish???

·
Registered
828 Posts
powerslide23 said:
This is a result of in-breeding. :crazy:

Personally, I'd like an old roadrunner w/ a 383 beep-beep!
The 1971 thru 1974 Road Runners were GREAT looking cars.

My old man never liked Chrysler products for no reason I recall and I never have purchased a Chrysler . . . odd.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I don't care for it. It looks a bit too big and heavy. Looks like it will weigh some 4,000lbs. The wheelbase is like a mile long. It definetly isn't going to be something nimble or fun to drive in the city. Even if it had a lot of power, it would only be good for crusing. To me, this resembles more a cadillac than a muscle car. Not for me.

·
Registered
189 Posts
:thumbdow:

I can't stand it when auto companies take what was once a dope-ass car and prostitute the name over to a crummy new car.

I'm thinking Chevy Impala on this one.

Once was a big awesome car.. then it was a pretty sick cruiser in the 90's...

Then reduced to some crappy 6 cylinder lumina...

I think that's what bugs me about it... there is nothing about that car that even remotely resembles a Charger (except for the curb weight - just looking at the photos)..

On the other hand, the new Mustang looks hot!

·
Registered
411 Posts
It doesn't look too bad.... not sure about that grill though.
I would really love to see the 'Cuda come back, its one of my favourite muscle cars.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
vista_cruiser said:
Yes, because we all know how nimble a good ole classic musle car is. :crazy:
No need to be rude. Yes, generally a stereotypical muscle car isn't the most nimble compared to say a lighter Miata or CRX. However, the later Camaros and Mustangs do pretty well in RR, and arn't too much of a boat. I don't think it would be unrealistic to expect a more nimble Mustang or other newer muscle car in the modern day.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Sullie said:
The Dukes of Hazzard called - they want their paint scheme back! ;)
Anyone want to photoshop the "Stars and Bars" and a big "01" on that picture? :lol:

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
TAckhouse1 said:
Looking at the top I see some Ford GT in it.
I got the same initial impression. Looks a bit better without the grey surround on the headlights, IMHO. Looks a little rough, like a car rigged up for a cheap sci-fi movie (yeah, I know it's a rendering).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts