Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
The top pic is indeed the upcoming STS, the bottom pic is a photoshopped image using parts from the awesome Cadillac Sixteen Concept.

Personally I think the soon to be released STS looks too much like the CTS, but at least is distinctive and much better looking than the current model.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
aowhaus said:
Personally I think the soon to be released STS looks too much like the CTS, but at least is distinctive and much better looking than the current model.
Better looking that the current model? Are you smoking crack?

That's like saying a '58 Chevy is way better looking than a '57.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
I don't see how anyone can say the current Seville is a less than beautiful car.

As a matter of fact, in my whacked-out opinion, there has NEVER been an ugly Seville, including even the Hooper wannabe '80-'85's.

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
sharky - do you drive a vw or just hang around to clown em ? jus wondering it seems your more of an american car buff? Unfortunately the last cadillac I liked was the sts- before they made all there cars look like jack should pop out of them.

Heres the one I liked my aunt had one and it was awesome :bow: :wink:

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
No, I don't drive a VW. I drive a Camry BECAUSE I WORK ON VOLKSWAGENS.

I like some American cars, and have a soft spot for Caddies in particular (also have a Fleetwood that should be in the 11's this summer.)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
as long as it's REAR DRIVE and powered by an 8 cylinder northstar, i could care less what the outside looks like.

and they'll get extra points if they were daring enough to offer a nice manual with it and a sport luxury package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts