Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
ok, the side grills are NOT necessary on this car. please.

other than that, i call one first.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
always? i don't think so. The M Coupe and Roadsters did have them. But my recollection is that only the current M3 and the two cars above ever had the gills. It's not on either of the previous two generation M3s. Nor is it on any of the previous M5s. I doubt the M1 had it. Don't think the M6 had any. What others am I missing?

·
Registered
505 Posts
It's a distinguishing part of the current M3 though. I like it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Enough Rick James quotes.....

Wait! One more!

"I don't.....I don't remember digging dirt into his new couch.....why would I do that.....Yeah, I can remember digging dirt into his couch" :lol:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
The M5 is going to be a gorgeous car!

LOL, it's funny that Dave Chappelle is finally getting his just do'... By the way, can somebody name the Rick James Video when he was told some groupie reporter, " I'm Rick James [email protected]#$*!!!!"????

The winner gets an honorary BLACK MUSIC SOUL PASS....

·
Registered
124 Posts
:thumbup:

in pictures, the back kills it for me. I can handle current 7 series, and the current 5 is nice too, but i think i've only seen it in black??

anyway, regardless, its 85% attractive to me, so i'd easily get over the rear end. Hopefully it handles as well as the last car, and its faster :-D

http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=751&fArticleId=363817

rear end looks a lot better in those pics in that article

5.0 V10 500hp
and a 7speed SMG gearbox!?!?!

wow....

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
The new 5-series design gets a HUGE :thumbdow: :thumbdow: :thumbdow:
...the M is no exception. They look like a Pontiac...less a plastic body panel or two. It may go like snot but it looks like snot too. There is no question that with the 5-series redesign, the RS6 is the more desirable of the bunch.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
26 Participants
redb5sdca
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing