Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't do business with them. First time i called was quoted about 450 for pads, rotors and a caliper. The guy kept on trying to upsell me and accidentally put more expensive ones in when i asked for something different. Long story short he hangs up on me after i tried telling him to stop and I don't want what he wants. Second time i called i got quoted a new price of almost 700$ for rotors, pads and a caliper. Different guy picked up this time was a dick and hung up on me because I didn't want to buy the most expensive rotors they had.

I have zero patients for companies like this. I think people here should know what just happened.

· Registered
3,103 Posts
I think you mean Importrp. I've dealt with him and had no issues, good pricing and fast shipping. But, things may have changed. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
There are several other good companies out there to order from.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He gave me a number to call. And yes it was importrp. He isnt a bad person to talk to its just the number he gave me to call is a punch of douche bags. I assume hes a rep somewhere but not sure. If it was him I talked to well then that just figures.

· Registered
3,103 Posts
Give fcpeuro a call. I have also bought from them and made use of their customer service. They are very nice to deal with and offer lifetime warranty on all parts. Not the cheapest price you'll find, but good pricing and service.

· Moderator/Administrator
26,032 Posts
I can't remember the last time I called anyone to order parts. Was it something hard to find or were you just trying to negotiate?

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Again whoever I spoke to was a dick.

I didn't try to bargain at all, I asked for one type of pads, don't remember what they said how much they were but he said don't get those her these, almost double. After that I asked about several other items I needed and then asked for a read back of parts. He read the pads I didn't want, tried to convince me again that I shouldn't get the other ones then with an attitude said fine and changed it. After that I asked for a total, I was blown away at how much it was.. Asked for which other parts were in it and the same thing happened with rotors... I told the guy I didn't want what he wanted and he said something like "well fine, don't listen to somebody that knows what their talking about" and click.

· Registered
2004 GLS 1.8T
12,201 Posts
Depending on the amount of time you spent "asking about several items" and the time he spend reading back your list, he may have felt you were wasting his time. Like most companies, they have a web page that lists what they carry and what it costs. He shouldn't be a dick about it, but still.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.