Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to drop my baby off at the autobody shop today. :cry: Some Mother F'er keyed my car last weekend and now I have to drive around in a F'ng HONDA CIVIC!! :mad: I feel like a total dweeb in this POS!! This thing can barely get out of its own way.

Sorry for the rant.. I just needed to blow off some steam :( If I ever find out who keyed my baby they will pay!! :evil:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I know exactly how you feel :cry: , anytime my car has to go to the shop, I worry all day wondering if its ok :roll: , The day usually goes super slow, and I hate it!! :evil:

Why would any key your car :crazy: ??? Revenge???? :evil:

Post up and let us know!! :lol:

Take care!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea why anyone would key my car. I've lived in my apartment complex for almost 8 years and I don't talk to anyone. The police think someone saw my PBA placard in the window and thought I was a cop. My brother in law gave me the placard (and yes it has saved my A$$ a couple of times) to help me out. I have a feeling its was someone from out of state that was parked next to me. Their car was gone the next morning when I got up and I haven't seen the car since.

Who ever did this cost me $500 (Insurance Deductible)!! That money could have gone towards MODS!!! :mad:

I'll post some pics when I get it back from the bodyshop. While its there I'm going to have them install/paint my votex rear valence/diffuser and votex side skirts. If I can find a JE Design distributor with an apron in stock I will also have that installed as well... The only thing keeping me sane right now is the fact that when I get my baby back, she'll look HOT!!

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Three words: zero deductible comprehensive.

Not meaning to sound sarcastic - sorry about your car. But zero deductible comp is usually worth the extra $5-$10 a month - might save you $500 next time. If nothing else, it'll pay for itself with replacement windshields.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Rusty said:

Not meaning to sound sarcastic - sorry about your car. But zero deductible comp is usually worth the extra $5-$10 a month - might save you $500 next time. If nothing else, it'll pay for itself with replacement windshields.
Maybe in NM it is $5 - $10 ... In New York' it's more like extra $80 maybe more for $0 deductable. I have $1000 deductable.

Alex

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
It was Flying Carts time at Costco yesterday. It was pretty windy and not one or two but FIVE Big A$$ Costco Carts all rammed into my car last night.

One dent in the driver side rear fender. One Scratch on the front bumper. And the chrome beading saved my doors.

For the love of mankind, why do people leave the carts in the parking lot and not return them to the assigned guided slots.

My cousin felt at home last month and backed his 328i out of the garage and into the driver side front fender of my car parked in his driveway. He asked me to park it in the driveway the previous night. :evil:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Rusty said:

For six months, to go from a $500 to a $250 deductible (not even $0) would have cost $200 every six months they told me. That means I have to have a problem every 6 months for it to pay for itself!

·
Registered
399 Posts
You got a Honda Civic? Lucky You!

The only rental I could get was a Buick LeSabre Custom.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I feel your pain brother.. Insurance companies love to dog you with loaners while your car is in the shop. I had to push a Geo Metro while my Z was in the shop. Now insurance companies are allowing you to increase your daily rental-car allowances, so you can step up into a GEO Metro from a Razor Scooter.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
there is something fundemtly f ed up about damaging some one else car

i guess the only thing you can really do is if you ever catch one of these little punk is to make the most important word in there vocabulary "nurse"

·
Registered
82 Posts
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :thumbdow:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Keep complaining and next time they'll give you a tricycle. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts