·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,711 Posts
come on man show the pics its only far to show them after a post like this

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any! I will though. Picture this. Coils off, B5.5 suspension on. Making it higher than normal. Montreal's instead of ABT's. Headliner sagging. No shift knob. Random silver dash accents after selling net optic. Horribly dirty. Yellowed headlights. Ahhhhhh, must make it one more year....

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eventually. I'm gonna use it for its main purpose (transportation) for a year, and then get another car, hopefully still in the VAG family. B7 A4 Avant anyone?

·
The "Odd" one
6,066 Posts
You do realize that your ABT's are back on the market right now????

And if you already sold your coilsovers, then Scott and I could come down and cut you springs for you.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hey Ryan. Do you have any recommendations on shops in Blacksburg (or nearby places like Christiansburg) that work on VWs?

I tried sending you a PM, but your box is full.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Ryan!

It's like a freakin' dedication thread to your ride ... Your description of its current state sounds really, well ... depressing. It's all good, man. Just keep in mind, like everything else in this world, nothing lasts forever. Remember the good times (shouldn't be hard with pictures like those), and you'll make it through.

This is why I just couldn't part out my car. I'd rather sell it, and then watch someone else destroy it ... Or actually I'd much rather sell it to someone who would take good care of it ... Or well really, I'd much, MUCH rather keep it, and buy another car, but I couldn't afford the insurance for two vehicles ...

:sleep:

·
The "Odd" one
6,066 Posts
Yeah good deal if you bought those wheels. Ryan put a lot of time effort (and probably cash) to make them. Way to keep it in the family!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yep. I bought them. If you guys are going to H20 you will see them on. With a little twist to them. This car looks sweet. I remember seeing some of these pics a while back and thinking, "lucky guy". Love the car. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts