Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Well, just had my first real espressway race kind of thing happen! I was coming home from my GF's house, (and at night the streets are usually empty, because I know which ones to take hehe) and mind you I do drive pretty fast at these times, but this fool pulls up to me on a Gol (smaller than golf) 1.6t and starts revving and stuff, so i think, aaight, come on fool. When the light turned green, I just slammed it and took off flying.By the time I was on 3rd I could even see the fool anymore behind me. All I saw of him was his fancy spinning out as I started to go. I know itr isn't much, but with the stereo off and just hearing that engine ROAR it was crazy. BTW, Is it too late to begin racing? Something simple, like F1?
Alrighty then, I guess i'll stick to the streets.
SO LONG SUCKAS! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! hahaha

·
Registered
991 Posts
He is from Brazil.

I guess it's the same everywhere. Come on, we got to have a little fun some times.

·
Registered
750 Posts
PhillyT said:
By the time I was on 3rd I could even see the fool anymore behind me.
Sounds like he did about 65mph on a deserted expressway. That's probably what the speed limit was. Maybe he did the world a service by putting the other racer to shame. He'll think twice before racing another Passat.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I probably wasn't even going that fast, maybe 55. Sorry if you guys don't like it, but I do!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
jwilker said:
hard to believe so many of us NEVER endulge a little. Room full a saints I guess.
:( or liers

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Philly sorry, you brag about beating a gol 1.6 ?.
Don't tell me it was a turbo cause unless it is aftermarket ( how could you know without opening his hood) it was a plain 90 HP 1.6 engine.
I know cause i had one, Im from Brazil too.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Hey, PhillyT, how much weight does the armor on your car add?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Altair 4
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing