Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

401 - 420 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does this qualify for my entree in your lottery of sorts that for the first three hours if I identify myself as new and somehow convince my girl I'm not gonna end up on Dateline NBC talkin to Chris Hansen because he isn't sure why anyone would drive 300 miles on back of my moped in the middle of a hurricane only to do a well check on some underage highschool kid.... must be unemployed he said... possibility that if I hadnt bought Passat from Grandma, I'd still have a job...and my grandma don't normally ride on back of my vintage moped ...had custom built side car on this until my Passat one day decided it didn't need to stay where grandma parked it and it rolled right into the best invention since toaster strudels ...I said Chris until I find out if it was grandma's Alzheimer's over here what caused accident or VW recall issue.....she rides in back rain or shine until my probation officer sees me on TV again tryna save the elderly and help monitor high school kids tragically left home alone with not a Zima in sight . ......fast forward to my astonishment grandma wasn't my grandma which explains why when I picked her up at bingo night she was screaming for help and didn't recognize me
...#lookingforadviceonhowtocatchandreleaseapredator instead so next time Chris don't have bunch sheriff's all harrassin me ....no regrets y'all either way this was better publishers clearing House and surveying for nothing...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm eager to find out if I'm the only one with a brand new 2018 Passat that wont play Whatsapp audio or video messages through bluetooth connection

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I need some help.. I have a 2012 Passant with the ( RSN315 ) Bluetooth and navigation everything was*working good I was able to make calls it would load the contacts and play music make calls. The issue started some one day to the next the phone connected to*the Bluetooth like it normally does except I am ((Now unable to listen to the music Everytime I hit the media button I get a message saying)) ( NO MEDIUM AVAILABLE ) I tried removing the battery for few hours ,*disconnecting the Bluetooth*box underneath the passenger seat to reset it and Still*no luck. I deleted*the phone*from the car and reconnected it as well*as from*my phone. I haven't changed*phones or done any updates to it. I'm not sure what happened I've been doing lots of research and still haven't had any LUCK...the navigation and everything else is working great just I'm unable to listen to my phone's Media but I can still make phone calls and see the contact.... If someone can please help me give me advice as to what else I can try I would*greatly appreciate it. I have the RSN315*someone please help me out thanks

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
WOW! I'd like to start by saying that I've been to this site hundreds of times in the last year since I bought my 2002 Passat 1.8. I usually google the problem, and of all the sites that it lists, this one has stuck in my mind as having the best answers. Additionally, there's tendrils that lead off into extra stuff (i.e. mods or other possible causes of problems), and that's neat too!

Anyhow, decided to sign up because I'm now having a problem that I don't see a clean answer to. However, I'm not the type of user that just flails around looking for help. I've been at this for about a month now on and off. I'm going to do just a bit more prodding, get my second post under my belt, then I can post my question. Thanks to all who have taken the time to post solutions and answers. It goes unsaid so often, but I'm sure there's thousands more users just like me benefiting from that effort. I'll get something of substance to contribute, but until then thank you.

401 - 420 of 435 Posts