Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please somebody send my pics of what u got and we will talk price afterwards. Stop telling me u got them that doesn't really help. Its not like i don't appreciate it but that doesn't help me. If you got them for sale shot me a couple of pics at [email protected] and we will talk about the price? Thanks to everyone for posing so far

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
what do u mean a-pillar stock. Do u mean he sells them ?:confused:
what i mean is you send your stock a-pillar cover to him, and he mods it. alternatively you can acquire an a-pillar cover somewhere else if you wanted to keep your stock a-pillar cover.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
yes, but their expensive.
i checked out the pricing on the single pod from 42dd, which is $75. for a triple pod, that'd be $225. i paid less than that for my triple pod from stlb5, and it looks much nicer. check with him for the latest pricing though. i got mine a while ago.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got a side airbag and its impossible for me to send my a-pillar. If he gets the a-pillar from somewhere and does all the modificatons I will pay him for that.Now if he wants me to buy another a-pillar and pay him for the modifications thats not worth it and is not resonable. When I find money falling form the sky then I'll by it.:hmmm:

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I finally found a dual a-pillar. In reality they are two seperate one but they r nice. Im going with the 42 Draft design (42draghtdesigns.com).comes around 150 shipped. Not bad:thumbup:

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
i got the 3-pillar pod for just slightly more. i'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a used one in a junk yard or what not that has a a-pillar cover. imo, they look a lot better than the 42dd ones, but hey it's your money, and it's your car.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tried looking in junkyard cant find no vw, especially a passat. The thing is the 42 pods look better in my opinion than the ones you have. I know the dude u said offered me 195. but he needs my a -pilla. im not sending taht shit in then drive around with the frame all open and shit. 42 pods all the shit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts