Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm hung over in tampa florida (after finishing 1.75 L of Skyy with a friend) and ended up sitting in front of the St. Pete forum at 3AM waiting to get tix for the playoff game and a news reporter comes up and says hi to me....i answered back and he's like "You passed the test...you're awake and you speak english,... i'm gonna make you a star"...then he interviewed me about the upcoming game and then interviewed me again after i got the tix...i screwed up while talking because i'm sooooo tired and said that the islanders would win by shutout instead of saying the lighning would win...i corrected myself and said i dont belong being up right now...then he said "We'll see you tonight at Ramond James Stadium"...so HE scrwered up too and had me all over the place...then i DROPPED my tix on the floor and was trying to watch them while talkin to the dude....

anyway...some time today on ABC in tampa florida...Look for Frank Patel

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOOOO...HE screwed up...the game is AT St. Pete Forum (aka The Ice Palace)...its a hockey game....raymond james is football....that's why we both f'ed up...i dont think they're gonna air that part...unless it was live...oh and also look for my friend heather, bryan, and amanda...

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
My friend has been interviewed by our local news after each game here. He has just been the one the most hyped up in the crowd so they grab him. Good stuff!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That's awesome, my dad was interviewed at the Airport in Detriot, turns out the pilot of the plane he was flying on was drunk :poke:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
merk20VT said:
That's awesome, my dad was interviewed at the Airport in Detriot, turns out the pilot of the plane he was flying on was drunk :poke:

neat :crazy:
I think id beat some ass!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
dublife
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing