Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Edwardsville il. 04 w8 wagon. K&N filter, straight pipes and small retune to accomodate the easy breathing..You'll hear it before you see it ;-)...its not much to look at but sounds fantastic

·
Registered
671 Posts
Edwardsville il. 04 w8 wagon. K&N filter, straight pipes and small retune to accomodate the easy breathing..You'll hear it before you see it ;-)...its not much to look at but sounds fantastic
I see this car everywhere in Edwardsville. Did you get it thru state emissions? :D

I'm over off 157 north of Bella Milano.

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
Is anyone down for a cruise later this month/september? Chicago to Joliet? Or Chicago to Elk Hart lake?
I'm interested. What do you have in mind? A weekend day? Some specific destination?

In winters past, the Cook and Lake county VW/Audi folks used to do a cruise up to the Brat Stop. Yummy brats and cheese soup!

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
Announcements - Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion

Impromptu GTG This Saturday in Central Wisconsin!

Think of this as an impromptu, un-planned, last minute, mini, midwest, Snork Fest™ !

This Saturday the 26th of September 2015 I will be hosting a get together at a lake house about 30 miles west of Fond du Lac Wisconsin. If you're interested in attending, PM me and I will reply with the address.

This is all sort of last minute so forgive me for not having a complete itinerary mapped out.
If you can, please bring beer or food but it's not mandatory.
In general, the idea is to have Passat World (and related cool people) come over for a day/evening of food, drinks, leisure.
We'll go boating, grill out, bonfire, drink beer, talk cars, wrench a bit as long as it's not too insanely involved.
Drinkers and far travelers are welcome to stay the night if they like. There are several beds and sleeping bags available.

Summer is almost over. Do Not let it fade away without some fun memories. Spread the word to fellow PW'ers.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts