Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heheheh I don't want to pack! it's such a pain!

I"m going home on friday for spring break and I have to start bringing stuff back home from the apartment since I have so much stuff here at school.

Then on Sunday we're going to hawaii for five days and I need to pack again...... we come back on thursday then i gotta unpack

Leave for school again on Sunday so I need to unpack again, then on wednesday I'm leaving for a field study in Death Valley for 4 days. It's gonna be HOT i'm gonnna die :p

Can't i just sit here and do nothing? heheheh those of you who know me already know what i do all day hehehe

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Sounds like a royal pain! You should call a GTG to help you move. Nothin like a convoy of B5s with their trunks full of your stuff. :p

Speaking of "punkin pie" though... have you ever had pumpkin soup? This thread reminded me of it. :lol: It's gooood, and I'm hungry.

-Harry

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmmmmmmmmm Punkin pie...... nope haven't had pumpkin soup before

It's so awesome being a college student hehehe Punkin pie and goldfish for dinner :lol:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
this thread just went horribly wrong.

how 'bout chicken, got any chicken?

but brownies sound good too! :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
redb5sdca said:
I had the loot then I bought a 600 dollar control arm set. :roll:
you always got loot man....you know you're eatin off real silver... so dont play that shit. hurry up before i come out there and drag your ass back here. :p

and anyway...i just bought a control arm set too....i bet i get back out there be4 you get out here ya lazy mu-fugga :lol:

(sorry baisee) :p

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sooooo anyways :p

For the death valley trip i found out we're stopping at:
Santa Clarita (oooo magic mountain but i don't think we're going there :cry: )
Palmdale
Victorville
Barstow to go to the rainbow basin
camping in Calico (heard it's a ghost town)
Baker
following the Mojave River
Furnace Canyon I think....
Titus Canyon and some places in Nevada
then we come home! wooo hoooo

Do you think I should bring punkin pie? ehhehe :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
4 Participants
redb5sdca
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing