Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Here's few photos of my Passat 1,8T -98. This is where I started few months ago:

And here are we now:

Wheels: RS6 Replica 8"x19"
Tyres: Continental SportContact2 225/35-19

Suspension: KW Var2 Inox, lowered about 75mm

Body:
Bonrath grille
Japan style list in front bumper
CrystalClear turn signals
Removed door keyholes
Shaved trunk
Short aluminium antenna painted black
Painted lists and bottoms
Wide mirror also in passenger side
Xenon lights

Interior:
Superb lock pins
Green lighting in door handels
R32 Steering wheel
Aluminium gauge rings
Momo shift knob

Engine:
Forge DV
MTM chip

·
Registered
61 Posts
sweet! I have coilovers on order, I think I will play around with both sizes, 19 & 20's. there is a shop that I know off that will put different wheels on your car so you can get a better idea of what the car would look like.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
awesome :b5:

·
Registered
210 Posts
does anyone know where these rims are avail in an 18 inch size?--i checked AAA Rims and all they seem to have is the 17x7.5 size.
- :???:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Are those the headlamps off the newer passat model? don't know what you guys call it yet, you know - the facelifted version anyway

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
does anyone know where these rims are avail in an 18 inch size?--i checked AAA Rims and all they seem to have is the 17x7.5 size.
-
I don't know about the situation in US, but in Finland (and Europe) it's possible to get ones. But why 18", 19" fit's fine... 8)

Nice pic, how did you take it?
It's quite easy. Attach the tripod in car and take the pic with about 1sec exporing time. With that time just pushing car makes enough rolling effect.

Are those the headlamps off the newer passat model? don't know what you guys call it yet, you know - the facelifted version anyway
Those are orginal B5 xenon lights.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Lanzano said:
- :???:
I'm on the same quest..... anyone ??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think that this wheel is so popular today, that it should be found quite easily from any tireshop. In any size...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts