Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
what was that? it didn't work for me. That episode was hilarious though.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Love that show.
The Bob Ross references last night were great!
Also like the episode where they pretend the grandad is blind to get the free car pimpin, house remake, etc...
"You gonna have so many bitches that they are gonna call you Mr. Bitches!"

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Someone must have thrown the copyright rock at these websites that used to host Boondocks Episodes. This show is hilarious and I'm sure Cartoon Network and Aaron McGruder are going to make a killing off the 1st Season DVD's.

My favorite episodes are when Gramps falls in love with a hooker, and when he gets into a fight with Colonel Stinkmeaner. Oh, and I can't forget the Martin Luther King episode!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I saw the hooker one... it was the first one that caught my interest. Then I saw the one where they're robbing banks... oh and one more before that.

ANyone know how many episodes there are? I'm gonna need to pick up a lot of adult swim DVD's. Does anyone watch that show with the poorly drawn kids... I think it's called home movies.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
The show is just great - even the repeats (like last night) are good all over again.

You gotta love A Pimp Called Slickback. You know ...like A Tribe Called Quest. :lol:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I died watching the MLK episode: "I've seen what's around the corner. I've seen what's over the horizon and I promise you, you n*****s have nothing to celebrate! And, no, I won't get there with you! I'm going to Canada."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts