Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

If I were a rich man...

Tags
man rich were
1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Citan 
#1 ·
maybe I would think about one of these:
http://nu.nl/news.jsp?n=268468&c=73

(xlate with worldlingo.com dutch to english -automotive)
0-100 km/h in 5.7 sec. !! Yoohooo. I wonder what it's average consumption is.

#8 ·
This would be mine: The Bugatti Veyron 16.4
The ultimate, most audacious supercar -- can't mistake it for anything else.

Everything about it is pure sexy: about 1000 hp (and almost just as much torque) from it's stunning 8.0L W16 engine (the world's fastest production car), uber-audiophile Dieter Bermester sound system, and breathtakingly detailed interior in turned steel and leather/suede, with jewellery like buttons and controls.
It's a intimidating piranah on wheels (and looks like one too). If money was no object, this $1.2 million beast would definately be it.

#10 ·
aowhaus said:

Everything about it is pure sexy: about 1000 hp (and almost just as much torque) from it's stunning 8.0L W16 engine (the world's fastest production car), uber-audiophile Dieter Bermester sound system, and breathtakingly detailed interior in turned steel and leather/suede, with jewellery like buttons and controls.
It's a intimidating piranah on wheels (and looks like one too). If money was no object, this $1.2 million beast would definately be it.
I thought it never went into production for engineering reasons or something like that....not even a prototype. I think I read something about it in the news sections of VWVortex. But I would take that :wink:

#12 ·
JohnIskarous said:
i'f i were a rich man:

or if i were a filthy rich man:

[img][/quote]

In the latter case, I would get both :lol:

G
#15 ·
Kiyoshi said:
aowhaus said:

I thought it never went into production for engineering reasons or something like that....not even a prototype. I think I read something about it in the news sections of VWVortex. But I would take that :wink:
Not even a prototype, huh? here you go dreamer!

http://www.supercars.de/site.special.0.3.html

#18 ·
JohnIskarous said:
i'f i were a rich man:

Ouch, my eyes! Whoever mutilated that poor Turbo needs be shot...after bamboo chutes are shoved under their fingernails! They ruined an otherwise perfectly good car.

My choice would probably be the Carrera GT or the Veyron...what the hell, if I were that wealthy, I'd buy both.

#19 ·
If I were rich... I wouldn't have any 'supercars' however, I would most definitely
1) own a 'speedshop' that designs and produces high-quality parts for cheap
2) have a huge garage full of 'normal' cars I like, both stock and 'self modified' versions
And my Passat would have a 2.7TT with a w8 6 speed manual trans

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.