Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this question on some Audi forums but folks dont seem as active (or helpful) as y'all have been on questions like this.

Picked up a car for my wife this past weekend, hoping to change out the wheels.

I have seen them on other A6's but cant find the name anywhere, including OEM Wheel sites. Anyone? These appear to be new, no scratches or curb rash at all, insides pretty clean too - possibly new to the car from the dealership

Interested in replacing with Audi 5-stars or other 17"

·
Banned
8,975 Posts
Does it ever seem to you that Audi owners might be very slightly too rich for their own good? They do kinda come off as standoffish at times. Like, when they speak, for example...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does it ever seem to you that Audi owners might be very slightly too rich for their own good? They do kinda come off as standoffish at times. Like, when they speak, for example...
nice stereotypical comment. I drive a Passat. Bought this one used, and only because we got a far better deal than any of the Passat wagons we were looking at. Its a fantastic car so far

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
Looks like the ones I've seen on the 2.7t Allroad in the past. My memory is photographic, but my classification system leaves a lot to be desired :D

HTH...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts