Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
prefferbly pics on a b5 wagon but any will do. his car has 15 and are a lil beat up; second owner on car. thanks. oh if the wheels are from an audi please list what model they came from

·
Registered
10 Posts
RL - can i get a little info??

That wagon you have pictured (nice pics, BTW): I didn't know VW had such good-looking factory 17s! What are they called and do you know what model the wagon is (1.8T, 6 or 8)? Any idea if or how the wagon was lowered? Appreciate the info - I've decided on 17s and that's one of the best wheel/lowering jobs I've seen (a lot of the 18s here on the site look *great*, but I need more sidewall).

TY

·
Registered
393 Posts
17" Audi Wheels on my car

17" Largos on my wife's Variant

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for the pics.
hey scottvw what audi did your wheels come off of. or what are they called

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Re: RL - can i get a little info??

makakio said:
That wagon you have pictured (nice pics, BTW): I didn't know VW had such good-looking factory 17s! What are they called and do you know what model the wagon is (1.8T, 6 or 8)? Any idea if or how the wagon was lowered? Appreciate the info - I've decided on 17s and that's one of the best wheel/lowering jobs I've seen (a lot of the 18s here on the site look *great*, but I need more sidewall).

TY
Are you asking about the pics I posted? Those wheels are from a W8 Sport Package. The Sedan is mine... :D and the Variant is Nonerock's, we both have the Eibach Pro-system.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The Audi wheels are off a 2002 A4 Sport package. I have vw center caps that I ordered through Liberty VW part number 3BO 071 213 666.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah, audi wheels RULE. How much do they cost? They should be cheaper than aftermarket rim brands right? Prob I should save my money and get OEM audi instead of any other brand :) sweeeet car

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just the thread i was looking for, as I'm keeping my eye open for Audi rims for my 2000 variant. But heres the thing, I will NOT be lowering as its a family car and I also need all the snow clearance I can get. I only have stock 15" adelaides on now, and I 'm looking for 16 or 17s, but want to make sure it looks alright. Are any of those pics with 17s at stock height?
Also, what did you guys find in terms of around town drivability and fuel economy with the larger rims? (I have a V6)
Perhaps this should be its own topic, but keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the same question/concern. Love the Audi 17's 5-stars, is yours lowered?

stevecaz said:
Just the thread i was looking for, as I'm keeping my eye open for Audi rims for my 2000 variant. But heres the thing, I will NOT be lowering as its a family car and I also need all the snow clearance I can get. I only have stock 15" adelaides on now, and I 'm looking for 16 or 17s, but want to make sure it looks alright. Are any of those pics with 17s at stock height?
Also, what did you guys find in terms of around town drivability and fuel economy with the larger rims? (I have a V6)
Perhaps this should be its own topic, but keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
yea great thread....id also like to know pricing and buying options of those 5 spoke audi rims :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
12 Participants
r3awak3n
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing