Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The modding has begun,
today i started ordering mods, i ordered:
Katzkin Two-Tone Leather (Black/Dove Grey)
Kamei U/L Eyelids
Kamei Grill
SPP Tip Mod
MOMO Combat CTSIL:

Everything should arrive withing the next 2 weeks, then to one shop to paint the grill and eyelids and another shop for the leather.
After that i will post pics of everything.
So what does everyone think of my little spending spree :lol:

Jordan

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You didn't ask me what I wanted!! :weirdo:

Good choices. Can't wait to see the leather install. I always think highly of those interiors ya'll dress with the katzkin kits.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys
Ill post some pics of the leather when i get it, if my order is right :nervous:
F. Monger, i ordered the shift knob from www.sounddomain.com it is the cheapest price i could find. It was ~$66.00

Jacob, i have to talk to you about the Katzkin they have my order submited for the wrong pattern, i selected 2001 and they gave me the YVW44 for 00-01 and i need the ZVW44 for 01.5-02, please tell me they give you that conformation call i read about somewhere. I hope i can still fix it. I left them a message with the order number, but it wasnt open on Sundays so hopefully i can call tom and fix it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
The modding has begun,
today i started ordering mods, i ordered:
Katzkin Two-Tone Leather (Black/Dove Grey)
Kamei U/L Eyelids
Kamei Grill
SPP Tip Mod
MOMO Combat CTSIL:

Everything should arrive withing the next 2 weeks, then to one shop to paint the grill and eyelids and another shop for the leather.
After that i will post pics of everything.
So what does everyone think of my little spending spree :lol:

Jordan
I have the Momo Combat in mine too. I also bought the Momo shift boot. I put the boot around the stocker's frame and it all screws into the bottom of the knob. It looks real slick as you can see:

The only problem with this knob is the height. It made my shifter seem like I took the Diesel Geek shifter out. :sad: It is the only mod I every did that my wife loved though. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts