Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, last night on my way to class I pulled up to a light to turn left, and the car behind me didnt stop. The car slammed into me. Immediately I got on the phone to the Akron Police, the kid came up to my car, with John Kerry buttons all over his coat like he just came from a rally or something. He was saying,"its my fault, yada yada yada", I told him to wait, I already had the police on the phone. This is a busy road, and alot of cars were driving by. I started giving the dispatcher my location, and looked over and the other car was speeding away onto the freeway. I tried to follow for a second, but got stuck behind a truck and a tempo going 55 in the 65. So I got no plate number, but he was driving a red early to mid nineties civic with John Kerry bumper stickers all over the back of it. I am going to find this kid, I swear to god, I am already looking up local democrat events because I know I will find him. That f*** left his crappy honda paint all over my back bumper, and bent the tailpipe on my brand new TT exhaust. The Akron Police asked me who I voted for, and replied,"typical liberals", so if your a democrat on here and I show any hostility to any of you, you know why and its not personal, I am just really pissed right now. Good news is, I have the entire section of NE Ohio Dubs looking out for this car, because everyone hates Honda anyways, and I know some local cops keeping an eye out. If this kid thinks he is going to get away with this he is so wrong, I dont care how long it takes I am going to keep it real when i find him(Chappelle reference).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The tips on the exhaust were about 1/2 inch from bumper before.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man, i feel so bad for ya. if i lived in your neck of the woods, id have my boys chasing that fucker down. :mad: that knid of shit pisses me off

·
Registered
237 Posts
Find his car at night and drain his oil out. Take a sledge and knock out his windows and puncture his sidewalls with a knife. Then wait around and watch him start his car!!! MWWWaaahaahhhhh!!

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Thats bullshit! I know how you feel, here in boston its the in thing to hit your car and take off! Not as obviose as this yahoo though! :crazy: Let us know what happens.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
wow that takes a lot of nerve to get out and then go ahead and leave!!! i would be furious! :mad:

·
Registered
220 Posts
How To Catch the Little Turd

Here's a thought. I don't know Ohio's laws specifically, but around here the employer of an employee who is in an accident is also liable for the damages if the person was performing the function of an employee. Let's assume the kid was "working". I would contact the various campaign offices in a search for the guy. I don't know that it would get you anywhere, but sometimes a little BS goes a long way with the uninformed.

Good luck.

·
Registered
118 Posts
All the best in catching up with that azzhole. I wish I could be there to see the look on his face when you approach him (hopefully with the cops)... keep it real, may'yan.

SmittyVIP

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be looking everywhere for him, but it probaly does not look good without a plate. At least I dont live in a really big city. When I was in New York eating in a restaurant that was on the second story of a building near times square I saw a cab back into some chevy cavalier really hard, then just take off. My hat is off to anyone that can keep their car nice with conditions like that. On another note, these forums move really fast during the day,I need to get internet at work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
18 Participants
jaycevs
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing