Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I hate Ferraris...the only difference between Ferraris and a cactus is that the prick is on the inside... :angel:
Why the hate? Cant afford? :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
And I suppose you have 3 sitting in your heated garage? :poke: :p :D
Soon....

This reminds me of that same Ferrari car parked in the parking lot of a local mall, people cant help but stop and stare at it. The sound of the engine was amazing

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Yea, I've seen that one a few times on the 17, at least I am assuming thats the same one, though HermanH's boss has a yellow one I see from time to time. I have to say, I have never seen so much exotic iron since I moved here,

The other day I saw a Fort GT with a Gulf Livery paintjob, I have no idea if it was authentic

and I gassed up the same day behind a Diablo SV that looked exactly like this:

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
^^

This also reminds me of the awesome VW Passat B6 commercial...I'd search for it on You Tube but for some reason I'm getting that pesky "page cannot be displayed" crap...

I'm sure you've seen it...

"I'm compensating for my short-comings...I'm compensating for my short-comings..." (the guy sitting in the Viper on the corner with the loud-speaker) :lol: :lol:
While I see that for the Viper, an Enzo is a whole different matter. You honestly wouldn't want to drive this car if you had plenty of money? Not everyone buys these cars to get laid.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Hey Bart, I've seen that one before. I believe it belongs to a Cisco exec. He had one out a couple of years ago...
along with his Lamborghini Gallardo, and his McLaren F1-GTR that I got a chance to sit in. Obviously he has a few more Ferrari's in his warehouse. "WheresJim" know's who this person is if this happens to be the same guy.

Herman

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Bart, I've seen that one before. I believe it belongs to a Cisco exec. He had one out a couple of years ago...
along with his Lamborghini Gallardo, and his McLaren F1-GTR that I got a chance to sit in. Obviously he has a few more Ferrari's in his warehouse. "WheresJim" know's who this person is if this happens to be the same guy.

Herman
I'm pretty much it was the same guy, I heard of him before and about his expensive hobby.

oh, and btw... it was also on highway 17 by los gatos blvd exit (highway 9)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
While I see that for the Viper, an Enzo is a whole different matter. You honestly wouldn't want to drive this car if you had plenty of money? Not everyone buys these cars to get laid.
Dude, it's a commercial. I wasn't making a comparison between the Viper to a Ferrari...I was referring to a commercial...Get over it. :poke:

And no, I'd have better cars to spend my money on than a Ferrari... :p

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
This is what I saw last night at the signal. Same color and everything.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My neighbor just got a Bentley Continental. And some other cars in my neighborhood include: Two Gallardos, a new Ford GT, a Koenigsegg CCX, and a 1966 Ferrari 365 California Spyder.

And I drive a Passat. :( Haha.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts