Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone

Its great to have a website like this, I had my 03 passat(1.8t tip) for about a year now and I think its time to make it a little faster, If anyone can reccommend some low budget mods I would be greatly appreciative.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about that, is it reliable, will it screw up my car?, does anyone know much about the horsepower gain w/ a ko4 turbo upgrade?, and last but not least, I want an exhaust system but I want it to sound deep and muscular not high pitched, Does anyone have a recommendation?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I don't think any are high pitched. They are all pretty deep. I've had APR DPP for about a year and a half no problems. I think they claim something like 214hp and 24x lb-ft of torque

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
asilva said:
I am thinking about that, is it reliable, will it screw up my car?, does anyone know much about the horsepower gain w/ a ko4 turbo upgrade?, and last but not least, I want an exhaust system but I want it to sound deep and muscular not high pitched, Does anyone have a recommendation?
It is as reliable as your Passat is. Gain 45+ HP
Exhaust
Neuspeed or Miltek

·
Registered
154 Posts
I may be selling some of my upgrades to my "03 Tip. I have the APR Chip w/ the stock option and it's great (just not sure if it is plug and play in another car).
Also have the Forge 007 diverter valve and a few other things you may want. Keep an eye on the classifieds in the next day or so..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts