Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!! Are those X-Pels I see at the bottom of the picture?!?!?!?!?!

Are those for B5.5’s only?

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahah

I got them from someone in the classified, same ones steve z1 is selling.

lying-on-the-road shots are gonna have to wait till ALL the mods are in :lol:

and yes those are x-pels, from the package it says they're made to order so I'm assuming they do have them for the b5's. I also got them from someone in the calssifieds.

i CANT' wait till thuuuuuuuuuuursday! :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! :wink:

For the High beams I put some Philips Vision Plus, and let the city lights as they are since I like that contrast of white/yellow with the HID.

Enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
baisee00 said:
...and yes those are x-pels, from the package it says they're made to order so I'm assuming they do have them for the b5's. I also got them from someone in the calssifieds.
X-Pels are relatively easy to install on a B5, as long as you use the hair-dryer and water/alcohol mixture method. The instructions are included in the package. My instruction sheet had two installation methods: peel and stick or the hairdryer method. I do not recommend using the direct peel and stick method.

Are the headlights for a B5 or B5.5?

Thanks

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
awesome ... now you need to tidy up your room .. you have car parts laying all over. 8)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jesstzn said:
awesome ... now you need to tidy up your room .. you have car parts laying all over. 8)
That's the way I like it! :lol:

I think every girl's room should be like mine hehehehe

actually I'm moving into my room next week, then there will be MORE car parts.....eg new mods :wink:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
4meezy said:
Hid's w00t w00t!

i'm happy you finally got these booga!

now your catching up with me! :lol:

and now the memory of a-tiller can live on through your b5 :p
lets zoom into that last line u wrote.. [Zoom] "and now the memory of a-tiller can live on through your b5 " [/Zoom] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

congrats on the HID's... i got mine coming in about a week! woooohoooooo :bow: :bow:

-Mark-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.