Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night I dreamt that me and this really hot asian chick were fighting terrorists on this big boat and she got naked. It was very cool.

That is the kind of nightmare i don't mind having over again

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I had a similar dream... except in my dream, I was being held hostage (I was their sex slave) by a bunch of hot Amazons on a pontoon. Then a helicopter full of hot naked Asian female special forces (I think there were 7 of them) raided the pontoon & rescued me. But rather than let a perfectly good pontoon full of hot Amazons go to waste, the hot Asian chicks special forces unit negotiated with the hot amazons. To celebrate we all got naked & partied on the pontoon. All you can everything too. It was cool.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
eurotrash said:
last night I dreamt that me and this really hot asian chick were fighting terrorists on this big boat and she got naked. It was very cool.

That is the kind of nightmare i don't mind having over again
That's not a nightmare, that's a wet dream! :lol:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BoeserBlick said:
I had a similar dream... except in my dream, I was being held hostage (I was their sex slave) by a bunch of hot Amazons on a pontoon. Then a helicopter full of hot naked Asian female special forces (I think there were 7 of them) raided the pontoon & rescued me. But rather than let a perfectly good pontoon full of hot Amazons go to waste, the hot Asian chicks special forces unit negotiated with the hot amazons. To celebrate we all got naked & partied on the pontoon. All you can everything too. It was cool.
Dude that sounds kick ass. :thumbup:

i think i am going to the eat three day old thai spicy chicken again for dinner, and see if she comes to me tonight too. i hope so. maybe tonight she will have a sidekick :wink:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
last night my dream was about this hot asian girl that started to feed me grapes by hand and then gave me a massage, and then after that pinned me down and had her way with me. all i could do is :D :D it was great :thumbup: but then i found out I wasn't dreaming but instead when I opened my eyes I found out that it wasn't a dream and all I could do is smile because all I could wish for was right in front of me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
r8crx said:
last night my dream was about this hot asian girl that started to feed me grapes by hand and then gave me a massage, and then after that pinned me down and had her way with me. all i could do is :D :D it was great :thumbup: but then i found out I wasn't dreaming but instead when I opened my eyes I found out that it wasn't a dream and all I could do is smile because all I could wish for was right in front of me.

if she reads your post you are getting the same treatment again tonight.

smooth dude very smooth :wink:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I get the same treatment regardless if she reads it or not because I treat her the same respect and love that she treats me with :thumbup: she doesn't have to read it because I tell her how I feel about her so with those words of wisdom I leave you good day to you :D :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts