Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlo (Big_C) was over today helping out with my brakes and we had to make a side trip to AutoZone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

While there, we walked through the aisle with shifter knobs. I wish I had my camera! There was a clear knob with bubbles in it that had an LED button on the top and it lit up! I own the world of rice.

I searched online and the company's website www.pilotautomotive.com, but couldn't find any info on it, much to my dismay. I can't believe someone actually copied my knob. I am thrilled and appalled that there are stupid kids out there thinking they are cool when they cannot even come close to my supreme geekness! :suspicio:

It was the same body as this one, but clear with bubbles. I am so frigging hip.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
AA - should have filed for a patent & mass produce this puppy ... could be sitting on the beach & retired by now :wink:

Next time you come up with another wild idea and want to mass produce it, let me know. Some equity ownership is all I ask :D .

·
Registered
25,991 Posts
A lava-lamp shifter,sounds like a good one for a hippie bus.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
AA, you're not a closet ricer, you're just a RICER! hehehe
thats mean shes only half way outta the closet :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts
If Jap car enthusiasts are 'ricers', whaddya call veedubbers--'sauerkrauters'?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
If Jap car enthusiasts are 'ricers', whaddya call veedubbers--'sauerkrauters'?
whaddya call veedubbers---------real enthusiasts :lol: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Kathy, if the kids are copying your moves now then there really is hope for the future. Where are my shades? 8) [/timbuk2]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
VWGUY4EVER
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing