Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew that my local stealership had gotten in a Red R32 so i decided to go check it out.
I got there and there it was in all its glory sitting on the showroom floor. It apparently has already been sold, but is going to NAIAS in March so the person cannot take delivery on it untill after the show.
Then i walk outside and see 2 more sitting in spots, 2 silver ones just sitting there.
I truthfully didnt think there were that many in the area, let alone 3 in one place.
I have to say not a bad car for 30g's :bow:
Now i dont have any pics, but you guys and girls all know what it looks like.
Well it was a fun day at the stealership :lol:
Jordan

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Too bad Motortrends recent Touareg V10 test numbers show that the SUV would humiliate the R32 in 0-60.

eh, what's 1300+lbs?

·
Registered
455 Posts
jwil said:
Too bad Motortrends recent Touareg V10 test numbers show that the SUV would humiliate the R32 in 0-60.

eh, what's 1300+lbs?
eh, whats 4 extra cylinders, a turbocharger and $30k.... :wink:

As shown here,
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1242562
looks like the R32 is a little quicker than the #'s the mags and everyone else are touting. High 13's in the 1/4. A little impressive, no? Of course Im a bit biased. I have a red one in my driveway.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Those are fast times in that vwvortex post!

My wife just got a TDI Golf and boy does that thing understeer (winter driving). The R32 must be quite an improvement.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I knew that my local stealership had gotten in a Red R32 so i decided to go check it out.
I got there and there it was in all its glory sitting on the showroom floor. It apparently has already been sold, but is going to NAIAS in March so the person cannot take delivery on it untill after the show.
Then i walk outside and see 2 more sitting in spots, 2 silver ones just sitting there.
I truthfully didnt think there were that many in the area, let alone 3 in one place.
I have to say not a bad car for 30g's :bow:
Now i dont have any pics, but you guys and girls all know what it looks like.
Well it was a fun day at the stealership :lol:
Jordan
Well 30G's is alot for that car when you have cars like the Sub WRX and Miti's Evo out there for less money. The Evo will stomp that Golf! I for one do not think it is worth anywhere near 30 G's and VW sales are down big time and they want sticker for those Golfs :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts