Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spreewell and Dada have made spinner shoes :weirdo:

Latrell Sprewell, known to be the originator of the rim called the spinners, has moved his invention to the footwear world. The rim actually spins as you walk and/or run. Lightweight microfiber synthetic leather upper, lateral quarter panel molded and reinforced for added stability. L.S. Exchange Technology, the most advanced cushioning, shock-absorbing, active heat/moisture-management technology ever employed in footwear, allows the rim to spin. Development influenced by gas shocks used in cars. Matrix of vents and intake and out take valves allow heat and moisture to be drawn into the chamber while hot moist air is expelled from the shoe. Through a series of events, energy is absorbed and real shock absorption/cushioning is provided. Weight 16.2 oz.

As if the rims werent enough, now the shoes are spinning too, this is crazy :crazy:

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?TID=8259-44260419512144190376725-0&supercat=home&model_nbr=48963&sku=1098101&module=home&action=view&zone=1&grid=1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
latrell sprewell is a scumbag

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Medrosje said:
latrell sprewell is a scumbag
I'll second that. I'm surprised the wheel is so small on the shoe...if it really was all dat shouldn't it take up the whole back part of the shoe. There should also be around the laces necklace links and then some big ridiculous something or another $ sign or what ever on the toe. And there should be air pockets that look like little bottles of Cristal or Henessy :p
Have these people no shame :suspicio:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Next up...spinner TEETH caps and earings
OUCH!!!

Speaking of spinners, I was at autozone the other day and saw some spinner chrome hubcaps. OMG!! I pray I never have to see a loser put that on his car!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have seen quite a few people here in the Chitown area with the spinner hubbz... I was tempted to buy a few for my little Hyundai Accent and see what kind of a reaction I get. :lol:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
jjasper13 said:
Next up...spinner TEETH caps and earings
OUCH!!!

Speaking of spinners, I was at autozone the other day and saw some spinner chrome hubcaps. OMG!! I pray I never have to see a loser put that on his car!!!
I did on the way to work last week ... wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy :shock:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
hahaha I saw a Power Toyota (dealership) pickup truck with 14" hubcap spinners for the 1st time a month ago. I almost ran a red rubbing my eyes to see if they were real! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts