Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, 56, Charged in Roommate's Death

A 56-year-old man accused of beating his roommate to death with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer was arrested Monday morning.

Franklin Paul Crow was charged with homicide in the weekend death of Kenneth Matthews, 58. Crow is being held without bail in the Marion County Jail.

Authorities with the Marion County Sheriff's Office said the suspect beat the victim in the head with a sledgehammer in their Southeast 95th Street Road home after getting upset there was no toilet tissue in the home.

Capt. Thomas Bibb said Crow initially denied his involvement in the crime, at first blaming it on a local motorcycle gang.

Crow confessed after detectives knocked holes in his story and alibi, Bibb, said.

Detectives said Matthews had been beaten so badly that officials had to identify the body through a set of fingerprints.
:Yikes:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Those guys have problems in there fifties and living together. Anyway Im gonna make sure when my house is out of TP there are no hammers lying around. DAMN. Had to identify thru fingerprints!:Yikes:

·
Registered
571 Posts
man, i guess having no TP put the icing on the cake for that guy....i get mad at my roommate when he doesn't replace the roll...i don't think i'd hit him with a sledgehammer though.....i dont think......

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jikozi said:
great title Sciteach!
Thanks. Anytime I can use a Beavis and Butthead quote I try.

When I watched the news at 9 tonight they talked about it. Freaking creepy. Dude, I will never run out of TP. Who knows is somebody is going to snap. :nervous:

I wonder if there were any previous signs that this guy could get this crazy. Like hitting another roommate with a baseball bat when they ran out of Miracle Whip or something.

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
The One Eyed Spy said:
he could have used kleenex
its like toilet paper..but somehow more fulfilling
Yeah, it'll fill up your toilet REAL fast.

TP is made to dissolve in water, while tissue are actually made to stand up to water. Kinda like soft paper towels.

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
Sciteach said:
Dude, I will never run out of TP. Who knows is somebody is going to snap. :nervous:
With three women in my house (wife and two daughters), I am constantly in danger of running out of TP, and we buy the big ass packages.

·
Registered
769 Posts
? it doesnt fill up - my ass is not the size of russia :confused: i used like 2 sheets and when u flush it does sink into a streamlimne ghost and slithers away.
i have flushed worse things down the toilet and i do not regret them!

·
Registered
769 Posts
`cheese topping off a large pizza
`feminine products of every variety
`a lego man with the one peice head - sans cowboy hat
` paper (like 20/24lb weight) sheets
` Eight goldfishes (including Sunkist and Sunkist Jr. ~ R.I.P)
` Sister's Rubber Band ball (around a inch?)
im probabbly forgetting something :(

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
I had a neighbor who often had to clean out his sewer line, and we're talking DIGGING UP THE YARD because his daughters flushed feminine products down the john. I'd kill my kids if they did that. When your house is 80 years old, don't count on the sewer stack to be the original diameter inside.

·
Registered
354 Posts
:salute:

I guess the majority of people on this board don't know what it's like to need 2-3 full rolls per incident. This guy may have had the same condition as me, and didn't know what else to do.

It is a little extreme to commit (murder? homicide?), so I keep at least a 24 pack in the house at all times.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
The One Eyed Spy said:
`cheese topping off a large pizza
`feminine products of every variety
`a lego man with the one peice head - sans cowboy hat
` paper (like 20/24lb weight) sheets
` Eight goldfishes (including Sunkist and Sunkist Jr. ~ R.I.P)
` Sister's Rubber Band ball (around a inch?)
im probabbly forgetting something :(

you also flushed my heart down the toilet :(

j/k

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
reflexsac said:
:salute:

I guess the majority of people on this board don't know what it's like to need 2-3 full rolls per incident. This guy may have had the same condition as me, and didn't know what else to do.

It is a little extreme to commit (murder? homicide?), so I keep at least a 24 pack in the house at all times.
it's not really that extreme.

·
Registered
769 Posts
1st Gear

you also flushed my heart down the toilet

j/k

"

i used draino but it just ...wont..stop...being...a...floater:banghead:

:whistle:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts