Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the round cap is all i need. I dont have a picture of it, but that cap is the same size as the windshield washer tank cap and i need it for a project im working on. Ill paypal someone $5 for it. Any color is fine. Someone has to have one sitting around somewhere :)

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want to test to make sure its the right one, try and put it over your windshield wiper fluid instead of the blue flip back cap. If it fits (it will be real snug) then it is the one im looking for.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
How much does the dealer charge for that kit? i think i read about that paint.... thats the paint they use to paint the grills and eyelids?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i got brand new vw satin silver kit sitting here with clear but the caps are weird on them, they are like made up with 2 pieces, 1 clear piece and 2nd is color piece, i dont know if you are talking about right caps here.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i got brand new vw satin silver kit sitting here with clear but the caps are weird on them, they are like made up with 2 pieces, 1 clear piece and 2nd is color piece, i dont know if you are talking about right caps here.
i believe hes talking about spray touch up caps as the other brush touch up caps are really small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could you take a picture of the caps for me? It should be the color piece...snap a quick shot and email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
You mean the guy who posted right above you?

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm sooooo tempted to post the pic here......
Ill post it for you. Here is a picture of Scott's (D ZIGNER) using the Paint cap as a windshield washer cap:

Thats not the whole reason i need it. I already mentioned in the 3rd post in this thread that it fits perfectly over the windshield washer tank :p

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Jordan

I think I have a satin silver one somewhere that you could repaint or whatever. I'll dig around, but you must know that I will have to send it to GA. Nothing that leaves my house is going to Ann Arbor.

PM me your address.

thad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts